Inside Offerchat: New Live Chat Updates, Improvements, and Exciting Features
Today, the Offerchat team is happy to announce a series of updates being deployed to all user dashboards and Offerchat live chat widgets on websites the world over. This is our 4th official deployment of updates already and we’re just in the first quarter of the year. Yes, we’ve been very busy, really, but it’s been all worth it. Quarter one of 2013 brought us hundreds of new signups and active users. We’re very grateful for all your valuable feedback all this time.
Note: If you’re having issues with the website today, the dashboard or the live chat widget, please bear with us. We’re still in the process of updating our system.
In this update, we got an awful lot of goodies, fixes and feature updates you guys will surely enjoy.
February 22, 2013
Say hello to these new features! Give them a test run today.
- New IM Clients Integration:
- HTTPS support
- Reports now available in the dashboard
- Visitor Metrics
- Status of each website listed in the websites list in the dashboard.
- Pre-loader screen when navigating to the control panel.
- Chat notifications added for incoming chats and categorized by websites.
- Saved Responses and Triggers now support special characters from different languages
- Triggers condition “Visitor on site” now displays the correct message
- Visitor name on the Chat Panel can now be edited
- Tour notification will stop showing after every refresh on other pages, but should only display on the dashboard.
- After adding a new site, the page is now redirected to Embed Widget tab and the new website will immediately appear on the left sidebar.
- After signing up and verifying the new website, new users are now able to connect immediately to chat. Status won’t freeze on “Connecting”.
- “Months” on the chat history will still show even when toggling different months.
- Timestamps now displaying on the chat view panel.
- Offerchat early users now able to change widget style to gradient and rounded corners.
All those bugs are now dead. You won’t be having any one of these issues in the future. *wink, wink*
Shoot us a message via the intercom by clicking on the ? button on the dashboard or chat with us at Offerchat.com for your questions and help requests. You can also email the team at support[at]offerchat[dot]com. We’ll be glad to hear from you.
Cheby writes about live chat insights, improving conversions, epic customer service, online marketing and everything in between. She will take you by the hand in exploring how to extend your website's earning power through Offerchat's smart live chat tool, and even smarter live chat people.