Inside Offerchat: Chat History, Labels, Avatars and Other Waves of Improvements Hit the Shore
Today, March 7, 2013 at 3:00PM (GMT+8) the Offerchat Development Team has unleashed another round of updates and improvements to the Offerchat live online chat tool.
Majority of the new features and improvements are user requests the team has been working on for the last couple of weeks. We have also been testing the Offerchat live chat tool comprehensively and extensively from our end while gathering feedback and reports from our very supportive beta users.
So folks, let’s bask in the shore and enjoy this new wave of improvements, the first this summer! Head over to the dashboard and give them a try.
- Edit the widget label and description on Pre Chat Form and Post Chat Survey Form.
- Edit the “Hi Im” greeting label on the Chat Widget.
- Additonal chat histories filters: Predefined and Custom Dates
- Filter chat histories by websites
- Visitor info now available on chat history preview.
- List of latest Product Updates on the Dashboard view for all users to see when they log in.
- URL in “…is currently viewing” are now clickable links and when clicked it will open a new tab to display the page a visitor is currently viewing.
- Pop up confirmation will display before deleting any record/s from the list such as Websites, Users, Saved Responses and Triggers.
- Dashboard look and feel.
- Filter and display chat histories by “Today” in default
- Agent name now shown on the chat history list
- Date timestamp on chat preview
- All users now able to upload or change profile avatar without fail.
- Profile avatar will cease to appear on the widget randomly.
- Image size of profile avatars now displaying correct and optimized size.
- The graph displayed on the Dashboard will not disappear anymore if user returns to the Dashboard from the Account page.
- Visitor IP addresses now displaying correctly, and not stuck with 127.0.0.1
- Pop up form or modal now closes after successfully updating or editing a saved response.
Cheby writes about live chat insights, customer service, e-commerce & conversions, online marketing and everything in between. She connects you to Offerchat through the written word. Offerchat is a web based live chat app for websites perfect for on-page interaction with visiting online shoppers on your site. Access the client chat panel, stay online and respond to customer chats in real time - anytime, anywhere!