How to Configure the Offerchat Live Chat to Match Your Website
If there’s one consistent truth about the 644,275,754 active websites in the world, it’s that they’re peppered with elements that manifest a personality or style in order to serve a particular purpose be it to show, to tell or to sell.
Website owners have taken great lengths to ensure their websites reflect their brand message and personality through a well-coordinated and harmonious symphony of visual and behavioral design. Adding live chat to your website should not offset the design elements of your website. This is a guide on how to configure the Offerchat live chat widget to compliment with your website.
Configuring the Live Chat Widget Color
“Nothing can more quickly reveal aspect of personality and character than the choice – or absence – of color.”
- Van Day Truex
Let’s start with the most-loved element of design – Colors. The Offerchat live chat widget has been recently equipped with a wider range of color options to match with as many websites as possible. Follow the steps below to configure the color of the live chat widget on your site.
1. Login to the Offerchat chat panel using the email you’ve registered and your password.
2. Select the website you want to configure on the left sidebar under your profile.
3. Click Widget Settings.
4. Choose your preferred color from the options. Hover the mouse on a color box to and see the color in action in the two live chat widgets below.
5. Click on a color box to confirm a color choice.
6. Click Save Changes to save the widget’s color on the system and apply it to the live chat widget on your website.
Configuring the Live Chat Widget Style
“We shape our buildings; thereafter they shape us.”
- Winston Churchill
Form and shape has tremendous implications to the personality of your site and how customers see you. In the new dashboard, you can still set how the live chat widget appears on your website. The Offerchat live chat widget has two looks with different form, shape and style. To select a widget style, just follow the simple steps below:
1. Login to the Chat Panel using your registered email address and password.
2. Select the website you want to configure the live chat widget on the left sidebar.
3. Go to Widget Settings.
4. Choose a widget style from the two widget choices displayed in the dashboard.
5. Click your preferred widget style to confirm your choice. (A blue square will encase your choice.)
6. Click Save Changes to save the widget style and have it applied to the live chat widget on your site.
We hope you find this short tutorial helpful.
If you need help with anything, if you have other questions, would like to report a bug, say what you think about the Offerchat live chat tool, or just wish us an awesome day at work, just click on the Send Feedback button located at the bottom right of your screen when you’re logged in to the Offerchat dashboard. We love hearing from our users.
Cheby writes about live chat insights, improving conversions, epic customer service, online marketing and everything in between. She will take you by the hand in exploring how to extend your website's earning power through Offerchat's smart live chat tool, and even smarter live chat people.